Commercial Capture Xpress
Commercial Capture Xpress (CCX), is a secure, web-based solution that allows you to make daily deposits at your convenience. Using a PC and a scanner at your site, you can image capture your deposits without making the end of day delivery of deposits to the bank.
With our electronic deposit solution, we're as close as your computer. Simply scan in your checks and we'll deposit them to your account. It's like bringing one of our teller windows to your business.
- Save time and money
- No more deposit slips
- No more daily drives to the bank
- Securely encrypted
How does it work?
After linking onto the BankFirst CCX website, you will start the web-based application and process the checks for deposit in the scanner. Start the capture process, and the checks are scanned and read. The scanner has a front and back image camera and MICR reader. The captured data passes through a courtesy amount and legal amount recognition (CAR/LAR) engine.
You only have to key in the items the CAR/LAR engine did not read. (Our read rate averages around 90%.) Once the deposit is balanced and approved, an electronic deposit slip is created, and the electronic deposit is transmitted to BankFirst.
You will receive same day credit for deposits approved before the 4:00 PM CST cut-off time; Deposits approved after this time will be credited the next business day. The images of the items captured are saved in a dedicated archive that can be accessed through a web-based application.
What do I need?
- Windows Vista or higher PC
- Internet Explorer 10 or higher
- High speed internet connection (minimum 1.5 Mbps)
- Adobe Reader (Free download)
- Compatible check scanner
How much will this cost?
We have developed a competitive pricing model designed to fit the budget of any business regardless of size. Pricing is tiered based on the number of items deposited each month. Pricing begins at $50 per month. BankFirst will provide a single-feed scanner at no cost.
What are the advantages?
- Eliminate the cost and inconvenience of making daily deposits at the bank.
- 4:00 PM CST cut-off time.
- Enables you to define and input additional information tailored to your business such as invoice number, customer number, apartment number, vendor number, etc. and download to your account receivable or other in-house business application.
- Dual controls to separate scanning/keying function vs. deposit approval authorization.
- Duplicate item detection to minimize the possibility of double entry of items.
- Extensive reporting capabilities provide you with consolidated reporting for all your locations and reduced administration fees.
Contact our CCX Experts at (662) 726-6002.