Anti Spam Policy
BankFirst Financial Services is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the 'Can-Spam Act', which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from BankFirst in the following circumstances:
- Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action
- Requests for additional information to support your current application
- Thanking you for your valued business
- Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
- Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers.
- To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, BankFirst has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
- All emails sent to you by BankFirst will clearly identify BankFirst as the sender.
- The Subject Line of any email you receive will always accurately describe the subject matter of the email.
- Any email from BankFirst will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
- Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from any advertising emails.
- Advertising emails from BankFirst will include information that the email is an advertisement, either in the body or footer of the email.
All emails sent to you directly by BankFirst include valid postal address information in the footer. The address for BankFirst Financial Services is:
P.O. Box 31
Macon, MS 39341
All third party marketing partners are required to comply with the Can-Spam Act.
Emails sent to you directly by BankFirst include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints, or other correspondence.