Every Penny Counts® Savings
Remember when you were younger—you couldn't walk past a coin in a parking lot without grabbing it excitedly. It may not seem like it now, but the truth is that every bit still helps. We've put that principle to work with this account.
Here's how it works: BankFirst will round up each debit card purchase to the nearest dollar and transfer the difference from your checking account to your savings account. It's like making small deposits to your savings account, where that money can earn interest too!
- Automatic transfers from your checking
- Interest bearing account
- Interest paid quarterly
- Tiered rates maximize returns
- $3 quarterly fee waived as long as you actively participate*
- 6 transfers/withdrawals per statement cycle; $2 each thereafter
- A BankFirst checking account and Debit Card required
- Free online banking
- Free Text and Mobile Banking
- 24-hour telephone banking
- Free online statements
- Direct deposit available
- FDIC insured up to $250,000
- $10 deposit to open
*To remain active in the Every Penny Counts® program, you must have at least one round-up credit deposited to your savings account each statement cycle.
The Every Penny Counts® program is operated under license from Every Penny Counts, Inc., a Delaware corporation based upon, inter alia, U.S. Patent # 6,112,191, dated August 29, 2000.