Wealth Management Services
Financial Planning and Investment Management
BankFirst Financial Services has selected the financial consultants of Summit Wealth Group, Inc., who are also Registered Representatives and Investment Adviser Representatives of Commonwealth Financial Network, to provide financial planning and investment management services to our clients.
Summit Wealth Group is an independent wealth management firm whose desire is to provide their clients with customized financial solutions so that they may pursue their hopes and dreams. By carefully analyzing your current situation, they are able to identify the areas of your financial life that require attention and recommend effective planning strategies. Summit Wealth Group's experience covers many important areas, and as a result, they are able to help you pursue specific goals by serving as your primary financial advisor.
- A personal financial audit detailing your present financial health, and the feasibility of your stated goals
- Specific advice and recommendations for pursuing your financial goals
- Regular meetings to update you on your strategy as your circumstances change
- A disciplined investment management approach that includes periodically adjusting your long-term asset allocation strategy, carefully selecting your money managers, and regularly reviewing your portfolio with you
- Personal investment policy statements
- Consolidated investment reports
Retirement Income Planning
- A planning approach not only for the accumulation of your assets, but also the distribution of these assets during your retirement years
- Address income planning questions including:
- Life Expectancy - What if I outlive my assets?
- Withdrawals - Am I withdrawing my assets in the most tax-advantageous manner?
- Asset Allocation - Are my assets diversified, or am I exposing myself to risk in a single asset?
- Summit Wealth Group's Mississippi Office – Conveniently located inside BankFirst Financial Services' Madison Branch at 1597 Highland Colony Parkway, Madison, Mississippi.
Chris Wells, Vice President of Summit Wealth Group, is a Certified Financial Planner® practitioner. He is a Registered Representative and Investment Adviser Representative of Commonwealth Financial Network® (a registered broker/dealer, member FINRA/SIPC, and Registered Investment Adviser) and holds FINRA Series 7, 65 and 24 securities registrations. He is registered for securities business and licensed for insurance in Mississippi and Colorado.
Chris graduated from Mississippi State University with a degree in Business Marketing Administration. He also has a Masters of Business Administration from Millsaps College. Chris brings expertise in developing long-term business relationships to SWG, and is committed to providing personally tailored financial and advisory services to individuals.
For more information, please visit their website at: www.summitwealthgroup.com.
Check the background of this firm on FINRA's BrokerCheck www.brokercheck.finra.org
This communication is strictly intended for individuals residing in the states of AL, AR, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL,I N, KS, LA, MS, NM, TX, UT, VA, WA. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident outside these states due to various state regulations and registration requirements regarding investment products and services.
Securities offered through Commonwealth Financial Network ®, Member FINRA, SIPC ® Copyright 2006 - 2007.
Investments are not FDIC insured, are not guaranteed by the bank and may lose value.
BankFirst Financial Services is not affiliated with Summit Wealth Group, Inc.