As a primary financial institution for customers throughout Mississippi and Alabama, BankFirst is closely monitoring the developments surrounding COVID-19 (commonly called coronavirus) and taking precautionary measures in order to keep our communities, employees and customers safe and informed, while ensuring all the same, high level of service you deserve. By following the guidelines outlined by the CDC, we are committed to doing everything we can to prevent and help manage the spread of COVID-19 throughout our communities.
At this time, all BankFirst branches remain open during their normal operating hours. Should that change, we will communicate on this page as well as on our social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
At BankFirst, the health and well-being of our employees, customers, and communities is our top priority. So, we encourage you to review the resources included below to help you stay protected and informed. We’ve also included links and information about the self-service banking tools we offer that make it convenient for you to continue banking with us 24/7.
Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website for the information you should know, situation updates, information for communities, schools, businesses, travel, and more. CDC advice on keeping homes, workplaces, and schools safe is here.
In accordance with the CDC’s recommendations of putting distance between yourself and anyone who might be infected, we strongly encourage our customers to use BankFirst’s digital tools and resources for self-service banking and 24/7 account access.
- Online Banking - If you’re not already, enroll in BankFirst's Online Banking for free where you can do virtually all of your banking without ever leaving your home. Access eStatements, view account balances and history, set up Bill Pay to avoid in-person transactions, move money between accounts, access TurboTax, and enroll in Overdraft Solutions.
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile App - Download the BankFirst Mobile App for access to your banking tools while on the go. BankFirst's Mobile Banking includes Mobile Deposit for depositing checks to your account using your phone’s camera, access to Bill Pay, transferring of funds, and more.
- Text Banking - Access your accounts from anywhere using text messaging. Check balance, review transaction history, transfer funds, set up large withdrawal/deposit notifications daily, receive a weekly balance text on a specified day of the week, and more.
- ATM Banking - BankFirst is a part of the MoneyPass® ATM networks, which provides our customers with surcharge-free withdrawals at more than 32,000 ATM locations across the country.
- Telephone Banking - If you prefer to conduct your banking over the phone, we suggest our FIRSTConnection Telephone Banking, which is available 24/7 by calling (866) 726-2006.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS
Beware of inbound phone calls, texts, emails, or other communications asking for personal information such as your Social Security Number or Account Number. The bank will not contact customers and request SSN, Account Number, etc. See the Federal Trade Commission’s advice for consumer protection from scams here.
Social Media - Connect to BankFirst’s and the CDC’s social media accounts below to receive updates.
Website - Visit this page again for more information, as we will be updating it as the coronavirus situation evolves.
Business customers can find resources from the SBA on our BankFirst Small Business Lending page.
No Q&As at this time. Please check back later.