Finally, there's a simple way to switch your checking account.
We've made switching your direct deposits and automatic payments simple at BankFirst. It's fast, secure and free!
Now you can easily move recurring payments and direct deposits to a new account — all with the click of a mouse. With ClickSWITCH® you can change financial institutions or move old accounts without the hassles of filling out multiple forms or wasting time contacting payees for automated payments. Simply log into the ClickSWITCH portal. From there you can switch your existing direct deposits and automatic payments to BankFirst. Account information is transferred instantly. It's fully automated and convenient, paving the way for a smooth and speedy transition to your new account.
How ClickSWITCH works:
- Call 662-370-1941 or come by any BankFirst branch to receive your SwitchTRACK code.
- Access BankFirst's ClickSWITCH portal: Click Here
- Enter the SwitchTRACK code provided and create your personal password.
- When prompted, enter your new password, and log in.
- Click on your desired tab and follow the instructions to create and submit your switches.
ClickSWITCH Tools Ensure a Smooth Account Transition:
View the progress and details of your requested switches.
Track and see confirmation when your account has been switched to BankFirst.
Advises you on approximately how much money to keep in your old account until the switch to BankFirst is complete. We suggest that you keep your old account open for 30 days to allow time for the switch to be confirmed and for checks and automated payments to clear.
More questions about ClickSWITCH? Click here for ClickSWITCH Frequently Asked Questions.