We recognize that the collective sum of individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, capabilities and innovation that employees invest in their work represents a significant part of our culture, reputation and overall company achievements. Employees are the best part of BankFirst Financial Services.
BankFirst Financial Services aims to provide diversity and equal treatment in employment, irrespective of gender or gender identification, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, disability, age, national origin, religion or belief, marital status, family medical history or genetic information, social class or military status and all other legally protected categories, including participation in discussions regarding working conditions and pay. We oppose all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination. Selection for employment, promotion, training and/or benefits will be on the basis of aptitude and ability. Great efforts will be made to promote diversity in employment throughout our organization.
BankFirst Financial Services is committed to:
- Providing a working environment which promotes dignity and respect to all. No form of intimidation, bullying or harassment will be tolerated.
- Teamwork and employee participation, permitting the representation of all groups and employee perspectives;
- Employer and employee contributions to the communities we serve to promote a great understanding and respect for diversity;
- Full compliance with the spirit and intent of all related laws and regulations upholding equality in the workplace. Breaches of our diversity and equality policy will be regarded as misconduct and could lead to disciplinary proceedings.
- Complete support by senior management and by all employees.
Anyone who believes they have experienced mistreatment or any kind of discrimination or harassment that conflicts with our commitment to diversity and initiatives should report their concerns to a supervisor and to Human Resources and/or the CEO.