PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. THEY GOVERN YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE. THIS WEBSITE IS MAINTAINED BY BANKFIRST FINANCIAL SERVICES (“BANKFIRST”). BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE AND ANY PAGES HEREOF, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW AND ACCEPT THEM IN FULL, AS THEY MAY BE MODIFIED BY BANKFIRST FROM TIME TO TIME. IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO AGREE TO THESE LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS THIS WEBSITE OR ANY PAGES HEREOF.
- Copyright & Trademarks. The works of authorship contained in this website, including but not limited to all design, text, sound recordings and images are owned, except as otherwise expressly stated, by BankFirst. These works may not be copied, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, licensed, altered, framed, stored for subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without the written consent of BankFirst. BankFirst may also claim trademark and service mark rights to other marks or graphics in this website and constituent pages.
- Website Content and Changes. You are authorized to view the information available in this website for informational purposes only. The information provided is not intended to provide specific legal, accounting, financial or tax advice for any person and should not be relied upon in that manner. Product offers, rates, terms and other information provided in this website are subject to change without notice. Eligibility for particular products and services is subject to BankFirst’s review and acceptance. BankFirst may discontinue or make changes to the information, products or services described in this website at any time. Any dated information is published, as of its date only, and BankFirst does not undertake any obligation or responsibility to update or amend any such information. BankFirst, reserves the right to terminate any or all website offerings without notice. If other web pages, products, and organizations are referenced herein or links are provided to other Internet resources, they are included by BankFirst. BankFirst makes no warranty of any kind with respect thereto.
- Children’s Online Privacy. The safety and online security of children is very important to BankFirst and our website does not target children under the age thirteen (13) years of age. Only the parent or legal guardian of a child under the age of thirteen (13) may utilize any services provided through our Website that involve a password, user ID, or the provision of any other information by the user. This includes when a deposit account or other account has been established on behalf of the child. Click here for information related to children’s online privacy. Should you have additional questions, please contact BankFirst at (877) 441-2784.
- No Warranty. THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE”. BANKFIRST DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS INFORMATION AND MATERIALS. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED, EXPRESSED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS IS GIVEN IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS. USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS IS AT THE USER'S SOLE RISK. BANKFIRST MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE THE CONTENT IN THIS WEBSITE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO VERIFY ANY INFORMATION BEFORE ACTION IS TAKEN ON IT. CONTENT CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. FROM TIME TO TIME CHANGES ARE MADE TO THE CONTENT. BANKFIRST MAY MAKE CHANGES IN THE PRODUCTS AND/OR THE SERVICES DESCRIBED IN THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME.
- Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT WILL BANKFIRST BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE OR USE THEREOF OR INABILITY TO USE BY ANY PARTY, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INACCURACY OF INFORMATION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DIFFICULTY IN USE, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUSES, MALICIOUS CODE OR OTHER DEFECT IN THIS WEBSITE, OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE, OR FOR THE INCOMPATIBILITY BETWEEN THIS WEBSITE AND FILES AND THE USER’S BROWSER OR OTHER SITE ACCESSING PROGRAM, EVEN IF BANKFIRST, OR REPRESENTATIVES OF BANKFIRST, ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES. NOR WILL BANKFIRST BE LIABLE FOR ANY OTHER PROBLEMS EXPERIENCED BY THE USER DUE TO CAUSES BEYOND THE BANK'S CONTROL. NO LICENSE TO THE USER IS IMPLIED IN THESE DISCLAIMERS. HYPERLINKS TO OTHER INTERNET RESOURCES ARE AT THE USER’S OWN RISK; THE CONTENT, ACCURACY, OPINIONS EXPRESSED, AND OTHER LINKS PROVIDED BY THESE RESOURCES ARE NOT INVESTIGATED, VERIFIED, MONITORED, OR ENDORSED BY BANKFIRST.
- Information Sent to BankFirst. BankFirst cannot guarantee security of information transmitted over the Internet. BankFirst suggests that you do not communicate confidential and private information to it over the Internet. Also, because the appropriate person or unit at BankFirst may not immediately receive Internet e-mail, you should not use Internet e-mail to communicate matters which need immediate attention or which are required to be in writing. Any ideas, comments, suggestions or opinions you submit to BankFirst by means of this website shall become property of the bank. BankFirst shall be entitled to use such information for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication and posting. BankFirst is entitled to treat such information as non-confidential and non-proprietary, unless BankFirst has previously agreed with you in writing to keep such information confidential or unless required by applicable law.
- Service Contact. You may contact BankFirst by sending an email to: email@example.com or by calling (877) 441-2784 or by mail at P.O. Box 31, Macon, MS 39341, Attention: Online Banking Department.