SBA Loan Programs for Small Business Borrowers
Visit our SBA COVID-19 page to view more information about SBA loan programs related to COVID-19, including information about the Back to Business Mississippi Grant, or download SBA Disaster Assistance in Response to the Coronavirus resource.
Let Walter Dyminski guide you through the SBA loan programs' numerous advantages for small business borrowers.
Whether you’re an entrepreneur who wants to go on your own with a startup business, whether you’re inclined to buy an existing business, or whether you currently own a business and need improved monthly after debt service cashflow, we want to connect you to the right financing solution for your needs.
Give Walter Dyminski a call to learn which program(s) your business may qualify for.
Vice President | SBA Manager
Small Business Lending
BankFirst is proud to be approved to offer SBA loan products. We specialize in providing long-term, permanent financing to small businesses as well as offering a variety of SBA programs. Since our business loans are made through SBA loan programs we are able to provide you with an efficient way to process your business loan applications.
SBA 7(a) Loan Program
You have a growing business or want to start a new business. Now you need the financial backing to make it happen. The SBA 7(a) Loan Program maybe the right small business loan for your business.
Use of Proceeds
- Working Capital Loans
- Machinery & Equipment Loans
- Inventory Loans
- Business Acquisition Loans
- Agricultural Loans
- Commercial Building Loans
- Up to 25 years for owner occupied real estate
- Up to 10 years for equipment or business acquisition
- Up to 10 years for permanent working capital
- All loans are fully amortizing
Interest Rates and Fees
- Interest rates are market competitive – floating rate or fixed rate. Fees are generally limited to the SBA guaranty fee and customary closing costs.
- Loan amounts up to $5,000,000
Eligible Businesses and Property Types
Most types of for-profit businesses are eligible. Commercial real estate must be partially occupied by the borrower and includes, but is not limited to, the following types of properties.
- Office Buildings
- Industrial Buildings
- Child Care Facilities
- Car Wash
- Automotive Repair Shop
- Professional Buildings
- Gas Stations
504 Loan Program
504 Loan Program provides small businesses with long-term, fixed-rate financing to acquire major fixed assets for expansion or modernization.
Eligible Businesses and Property Types
Almost any type of for-profit business is eligible. Commercial real-estate must be partially occupied by borrower and includes, but is not limited to, the following types of properties:
- Commercial Real Estate (multi use and single use properties)
- Gas Stations (franchise only)
- Franchise Restaurants
- Auto Repair / Maintenance Facilities
- Limited Service Hotels (franchise only)
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Medical / Dental / Veterinary Offices
- Financing available on projects up to $14,000,000.
- BankFirst provides a first mortgage of up to 50% of the total loan-to-value.
- This loan can range from $250,000 to $7,000,000.
- The SBA, through a Certified Development Company (CDC) provides up to 40% loan-to-value in a second lien position. This loan can range from $250,000 to $5,000,000.
- First Mortgage - up to 25-year term for real estate loan and up to 15-year term for equipment purchase with fixed and variable interest rates available.
- Second Mortgage - up to 25-year term for real estate and up to 15-year term for equipment purchase. Fixed rate is determined at SBA guaranteed 504 debenture sale.
- First Mortgage - fees are always market competitive.
- Second Mortgage - 2.75% + legal review fee. This fee is financed in the loan.
- Fees also include customary closing costs, construction loan fees (if applicable), and bridge fees.
- Most for-profit businesses are eligible for financing. Commercial real estate must be 51% or greater owner occupied.