- Free MasterCard debit card accepted around the globe and online
- Use your debit card to qualify for rewards with free Kasasa Cash® and Kasasa Tunes® checking accounts
- Earn points for gift and travel rewards with the ScoreCard Bonus Point program
- Safer than carrying cash
- More convenient and safer than checks
- Eliminate cost of purchasing checks
- 24/7 access to funds via ATMs
- Easily withdraw funds from ATMs
Enjoy enhanced security when using your debit card. BankFirst debit cards come equipped with chip card technology. To learn more about the benefits of chip technology and how to use your chip card, view our FAQ page and read the Smart Cards & Chip Technology brochure.
Earn one ScoreCard® Bonus Point for every net three dollars you spend using your BankFirst debit card (signature based transactions only). So whether you buy groceries or gas, pay bills, go to the movies or out to dinner, if you pay with your BankFirst debit card, you will earn Bonus Points. Cash advances, convenience checks and returns posted to your rewards card are not eligible for Bonus Points.
Bonus Points can be redeemed at any time via mail or web site at scorecardrewards.com. Travel redemptions can be made on the website or over the phone with a representative.
You can combine your debit card and credit card points together in the ScoreCard Rewards Program. This feature is called Householding. Householding provides participants the ability to combine Bonus Points earned from multiple credit and/or debit cards into one Rewards Account for more redemption power. To combine your points, you may submit an application on the ScoreCard Rewards site by clicking on the “Householding” link.
For general information, please call 1(800) 854-0790 or reach out by mail at:
P.O. Box 31504
Tampa, FL 33631-3504
For travel reservations or inquiries, please call 1(800) 842-3006 during the following hours:
- 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. (EST) Monday – Friday
- 9 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (EST) Saturday – Sunday
- Cruise and vacation package desk closed on Sunday
When calling or mailing inquiries, please include the following:
- Address (including city, state and ZIP code)
- Daytime and evening phone numbers
- Email address
- Item number
- Order number