Earn interest back each month.
Get paid cash for the interest your accounts earns each month. No short-term offers and no hidden fees. After all, it's your money, so you should benefit the most from it.
- Account pays interest
- 1.25% APY1 on balances up to $15,000.99
- Portions of balances over $15,000.99 will earn 0.15% APY1
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $15 monthly)2
- $5 paper statement fee waived if enrolled in Online Statement3
- Free Anywhere Banking Tools
- Unlimited check writing
- Direct deposit available3
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- $0.01 minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee4
BankFirst debit cards come with ATM fee reimbursements nationwide!2
Earn up to 1.25% APY1
Simply meeting the following requirements each month to earn above the minimum APY1 rate:
- Have at least 20 POS (Point of Sale) debit card transactions that are $5.00 or greater post and clear per monthly qualification cycle (excluding ATM transactions).
- Have at least a cumulative total of $500.00 in Direct Deposit(s) or have at least a cumulative total of $500.00 in Automatic Payment(s) post and clear per monthly qualification cycle.
*The minimum to open an account is $100. 1 APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 04/01/2022. At our discretion, we may change rates at any time. Fees may reduce earnings. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle, balances up to $15,000.99 receive APY of 1.25% and the portion of the balance over $15,000.99 will earn 0.15% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.01% APY. Transactions MUST post and clear to your account during the monthly qualification cycle. They may not be in a pending state to qualify as one of the qualifications. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date the transaction was made to post and clear an account. Automated Teller Machine (ATM) processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning on the first day of the month and ending on the last business day of the month. "Statement Cycle" means the period of time for which the bank provides a summary of the financial activities and transactions that post and settle to the account holder's account. The advertised Interest Checking APY is based on compounding interest. Interest will be compounded monthly and will be credited to the account monthly. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will receive the accrued interest. To obtain the annual percentage yield disclosed, you must maintain a minimum balance of $0.01 in the account each day. 2 Domestic ATM fees incurred during the qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $15 per month. ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your account on the last day of your statement cycle. If you believe that you have not been reimbursed the correct amount, please contact us. We must hear from you within 30 days following the end of the Statement Cycle in which the reimbursement was applicable. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher. 3 Direct Deposits include payroll, Social Security, and other government benefits, and tax refunds. 4 $5 paper statement fee waived if enrolled in eStatements.