Kids Only Savings
Because they're never too young to learn to save.
A BankFirst Kids Only Savings account is an exclusive opportunity for kids that helps you instill good financial habits and teach them the value of money. This savings account offers a special 5.00% APY1 on balances up to $500 and still earns a competitive rate on balances over $500.
- Special 5.00% APY1 on balances up to $500 and still earn a competitive rate on balances over $500
- No Quarterly Fee or Minimum Balance
- Interest compounded quarterly and paid quarterly
- Free Online Banking
- Free Quarterly Statement
- Converts to Regular Savings account when child reaches age 18*
- Minimum Opening Deposit: $10
- Free Transactions Limited2
1 APY = Annual Percentage Yield. A minimum new deposit of $10 or more is required to open a Kids Only Savings Account. The account will receive 5.00% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) on balances up to and including $500. Balances over $500 earn a competitive rate. APYs are accurate as of 09/23/2020 and may change after the account is opened. Fees could reduce earnings on the account. Limit one per child.
2 Transfers from one account of the depositor to another account of the same depositor, if made by mail, ATM, in person, or night deposit are unlimited. There will be a $ 2.00 per debit (dr) item fee for each withdrawal or transfer over six (6) per month.
* Age 19 in Alabama